Calling out to all SNB nurses (Singaporean and foreign-trained) who are presently working in Singapore!
People360, Singapore's leading healthcare recruitment agency proudly partners with one of the largest recruitment & migration agencies in New Zealand for healthcare professionals (nurses & allied health professionals) in Singapore to work and settle in scenic NZ.
With our partnership, we aim to provide a seamless way for healthcare professionals in their recruitment, immigration, and settlement. We are probably the only company in Singapore that provides these services and you do not need to return to your home country to seek help in your next nursing journey.
- Degree in Nursing
- Commenced CVS-NCNZ CGFNS application
- At least 2 years of experience as a staff nurse in Singapore
- Completed IELTS/OET (for overseas educated nurses) only, nurses who graduate from Singapore-recognized schools are exempted from English proficiency exams
- Earn up to NZ100,000 per annum
- Relocation & settling in allowances
- Air Ticket Reimbursement
- Partner & Dependant Visa for Spouse & Children
- Direct Permanent Residency pathway
- 100% No Placement Fees
- 4 weeks of annual leave
Skills in Demand
- Medical & Surgical
- Critical Care (ICU & HDU)
- Operating Theatre
- Mental Health/Psychiatric
- Community Nursing
- Aged Care (Geriatric)
- Rehabilitation & Disability
If you are an SNB registered nurse (fully registered or conditionally registered) who has not started on their process, feel free to apply and our talent consultants will guide you on your Work in New Zealand journey.
To apply send your latest resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org