Our client a reputable private hospital in Singapore is looking for a Resident Doctor for their 24hrs family clinic.
Reporting to Head, 24-Hour Family Clinic, you will ensure the efficient operation of the daily
activities of all the services under the 24-Hour Family Clinic, which offers the following
- General Practice / Family Medicine
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Health Checks
- Immunization Programmes
(B) PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide oversight on the quality of care rendered while on duty to ensure the delivery of consistent,
safe and cost-effective care.
2. 24-Hours Family Clinic as a Strategic Business Unit (SBU), while balancing the limitations sure as
specific MOH Statutory requirement to continue operation to support hospital despite losses in Clinic,
or to provide supporting services to Thomson specialists’ patients after the specialist clinics close, etc
3. Actively promoting clinically relevant services to patients and corporate clients to ensure
optimal revenue workload / activity to meet quality objectives and targets.
4. Attend to patients to deliver consistent, reliable clinical and service quality of the highest standards,
and assist HOD with management and administrative duties, as agreed upon.
5. Carry out minor procedures for Inpatient like blood C&S, venipuncture and intravenous cannulation, etc.
6. Required to attend to Inpatients’ complaints as directed by Specialist.
7. Respond to requests to clinically review patients in inpatient/day surgery wards.
8. Respond to Code Blue and Code Green activations where necessary (to stabilize patients and sustain life before the arrival of primary physicians).
9. Attend to cases before discharge as requested by Principal Doctor of as per hospital policy
(C) SECONDARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs any other duties agreed upon and as assigned by Head, 24-Hour Family Clinic, SD
Operations, or GM&COO.
(D) KEY JOB SPECIFICATIONS
• Recognized Medical Degree and fully registered
with Singapore Medical Council (SMC)
ii) Experience/ Knowledge
1. Job Knowledge
2. Patient/Customer Focus
3. Management Attributes
4. Clinical/Technical Competence
• Minimum 2 years of clinical practical in general or family medicine
• Ideally candidate with Post-Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine or trained in O&G or
Paediatrics cases will have strong advantage
Note: The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not
intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
- 21 days annual leave
- AWS and VB
- Monthly & Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus