Our client a reputable healthcare group is looking to hire a Procurement Pharmacist who is licenced with Singapore Pharmacy Council (SPC). The role is responsible for purchasing and inventory management of pharmaceuticals and consumables for the group.
Oversees the daily operations of central purchasing and warehouse activities
- Oversees drugs, consumables, dental materials and medical equipment orders for the Group
- Sourcing of drugs / medical consumables and equipment at the best possible price.
- Negotiate and establish contracts with vendors to obtain maximal cost savings
- Responsible for supply chain continuity between suppliers and clinics in terms of stock inventory flow and stock transfers
- Establish and maintain the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it
- Maintain the poison and wholesale license for the warehouse with HSA, and ensure that it complies to Good Distribution Practice
- Ensure the business compliance with regulations and requirements such as HSA, MOH, HPA and other related governing bodies
- Revises institutional drug formulary and evaluates all new drug listings
- Provide education and training for staff on drugs and treatment guidelines and pharmaceutical-related topics
- Provide drug-related clinical updates to doctors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Pharmacy) with at least 3 years of related experience in a health care facility
- Registered Pharmacist in Singapore
- Possess good organizational, analytical and excellent communication skills
- Possess good initiative, drive and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with MS office skills and Microsoft Navision would be advantageous.
Interested candidates can send their latest updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our consultants will reach out to you for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.