Our client - a prestigious & well-known healthcare provider in the ILTC sector, is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager to join them.
- Excellent remuneration with AWS and other bonuses and benefits!
- 5 days work, office hours!
- East location
The ideal candidate is to accomplish the following responsibilities -
Quality and Safe Care
- Is responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by Ministry of Health and Singapore Nursing Board.
- Leads quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensures quality audits and planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas of corrective improvements.
- Ensures written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the provision of nursing care.
- Monitor the smooth transition of the residents from acute to chronic care and back to the community, where possible.
- Direct care of the residents to ensure compliance to standards.
- Ensures appropriate skills mix and adequate manpower resourcing for all shifts and types of services.
- Direct and facilitate staff development and competencies upgrading, in-house training, including the latest nursing techniques; and implement new techniques or procedures where appropriate.
- Guide orientation/induction programs and preceptorship for all new staff.
- Degree in Nursing
- Valid practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- Valid BCLs certification
- Preferably with two-three years’ experience in a similar position in a nursing home / geriatric wards.
- Open to traveling occasionally