Exec/Snr Exec/Asst Manager (Ambulatory Block & Medical Ctr Masterplan)
In this role, you will provide project management, operations and administrative support to the Ambulatory Block & Medical Centre Masterplan Department. The projects include hospital-wide transformational, innovation and quality improvement initiatives across outpatient clinics. In addition, you will also be part of a team supporting Senior Management in the planning and design of a new outpatient facility.
The scope includes working closely with clinical, nursing, facilities and other operational stakeholders on the ground to take the project(s) through from planning, financial and budgetary assessment, approval to execution, while providing timely status updates along the way. The role would also include secretariat duties for assigned committees related to the projects undertaken by the Department.
For project management:
- Assist stakeholders including external vendors in implementing projects that support the hospital's strategic plans for outpatient facilities.
- Assist in the monitoring of deployment of resources and KPI tracking.
- Assist in communications and liaison with stakeholders.
- Assist in financial justification of projects and tracking of the projects' expenditures and savings.
For secretariat duties:
- Provide full administrative support to ensure that meetings are effectively organised and minuted accurately.
- Liaise with the Chairperson to plan required meetings, receive agenda items from committee members, circulate agendas and reports, circulating of approved minutes and checking and follow through to certify that agreed actions are carried out.
- Maintain effective records and administration by keeping up-to-date contact details, filing minutes and reports, keeping a record of its activities and tracking of future activities and timelines.
- Uphold requirements of governing documents such as standard operating procedures and work instructions.
Candidates with previous supervisory responsibilities or leadership experience can be considered for the Assistant Manager role where strong vendor management and project management skills across two or more projects will be required.
· Good Bachelor's degree from any discipline, with at least 2 - 4 years of experience for the Executive position and at least 5 - 8 years of industry experience for the higher positions.
· Experience with practical aspects of project management involving operational technology systems in a healthcare organisation is an added advantage.
· Good team collaboration skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders (clinical healthcare professionals, IT vendors, finance etc) across different domains.
· Organised, meticulous individual with good project management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile to see things through.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.