Assistant Director, Clinic Operations
JOB SUMMARY :
Reporting to the Director, Operations , you will lead a team responsible for the ground operations across several Specialist Outpatient Clinics at the hospital planning level. You are also required to manage the individual clinic managers to ensure alignment across all clinics while implementing initiatives aimed at improving patient experience in this hospital.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that clinic sessions are utilised efficiently while ensuring all clinic policies and frontline processes are able to keep abreast of patients’ needs and regulatory requirements. In addition, you will also play a critical role in ensuring the clinics’ journey towards digitalisation and leading the change management process among the staff.
Although this is a supervisory role where planning and management of stakeholders (clinicians, nurses and operations staff) is essential, you will be expected to demonstrate good knowledge and mastery of ground operations, data reporting (of clinic statistics), asset management, clinic budgeting, financial counselling and HR processes in order to manage the clinic managers reporting to you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Good Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Higher degree in Healthcare, Public Health, Engineering will be an advantage
- Minimum 10 years of supervisory experience, preferably in healthcare administration
- Prior experience with managing multiple outpatient clinics and clinic staff is preferred
- Self motivated and strong team player
- Good communication skills, and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written skills (English), oral communications and presentation skills
- Experience in clinical service planning will be an advantage but not a pre-requisite