Title: AHPC Radiographer
Our client a corporate health screening clinic located in town is looking for an AHPC radiographer to join them.
• Illustrate patients about the desired positioning to achieve accurate images prior imaging.
• Perform general radiographic examinations to produce good quality diagnostic images
• Competent to identify and analyze defects on film
• Ensuring safety and delivering good service and care to patients
• Observe radiation safety guidelines compliance in executing radiation to patients
• Responsible for equipment and specific jobs designated
• Diploma / Degree in Radiography from a recognized institution
• AHPC Certification
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Able to present a professional image and deliver top-quality customer service at all time
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- 5.5 days office hours, NO shift
- Outpatient medical benefits
- AWS + Performance Bonus