- Require to sit for NCLEX and IETLS. There will be training provided and costs for examinations would be cvered
- Work hours are 36 hours/week. There is overtime, on calls and holiday pays. Nurses work 12 hours shifts with an average of 3-4 days off in a week.
- Preferably experienced in tertiary hospitals setting, private setting, long term acute care, dialysis centres or psychiatric setting. Ward experience is preferred.
- Requires a Diploma/Bachelor in Nursing from a recognized institution. Must be either Singapore Nursing Board Registered or Malaysian Nursing Board Registered.
- Must be currently working and previous employments should have not more than 6 months of gap
- Nurses have a 30/36 months contract and salary would be $27-$30/ hour.
- Location would be throughout USA depending on experience and Interview selections. Preference would be considered, however cannot be guaranteed
-Achievement bonusesranges anything from $5000-$11000
-Travel benefits are all provided.
-Flight forhalf the contract to and fro from home country and flight for end of contract is also provided.
-If NCLEX and IELTS is passed within 9 months, there would be additional incentives.
-Nurses would come in on PR and are allowed to bring family after orientation. Everyone will be a PR status