Our client, a reputable & well established Private Hospital, is looking for Staff Nurses to join their O&G department. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of experience in postnatal management, preferably from a hospital setting.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS and PB.
- 21 days AL.
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Assess and monitor the new mother after delivery to ensure proper recovery and healing
- Clean and monitor the newborn baby
- Check vital signs of the new born and mother.
- Check caesarian incisions if applicable
- Monitor for excessive bleeding or any other abnormal findings and report promptly.
- Maintain IV line.
- Remove catheters after delivery.
- Dispense pain medication and/or antibiotics as needed.
- Provide education to new parents regarding how to care for an infant
- Help the new mother with the emotional aspects of the birth recovery
- Work with lactation consultants to help the new mother breastfeed
- At least a Diploma in Nursing
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Willing to work on 3 shifts/ 6 days including weekends & PH.