Our client, a reputable private hospital, is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Neonatal ICU department.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS and PB.
- 21 days AL.
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Providing round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants.
- Caring for the basic needs of infants; for example, feeding and changing diapers.
- Performing medical procedures; for example, inserting intravenous lines, performing tests, and administering medications.
- Assisting the NICU physicians in medical procedures and treatments.
- Using and adjusting specialized medical equipment.
- Formulating nursing plans and evaluating the effectiveness of treatments.
- Comforting ill newborns and anxious parents and family members.
- Offering support to parents and family members and educating them on the at-home care of their newborns.
- Diploma in Nursing, Post Basicin Neonatal and/or Degree in Nursing.
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Willing to work on 3 shifts/ 6 days including weekends & PH.