Our client, a reputable & well established Private Hospital, is looking for Staff Nurses to join their Multidisciplinary Wards. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in pediatric/medical-surgical/O&G/oncology departments.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS and PB.
- 21 days AL.
- Opportunities for career growth!
- Provide nursing care to patients of different ages according to hospital policies.
- Provide guidance to other Nurses when required.
- Ensure to deliver quality, timely and continuous care to patients.
- Interact with patients, understand their needs and develop patient care plan.
- Make updates to patient care plan according to their changing needs.
- Complete patient documentations and address patient queries and concerns promptly.
- Educate patients and their families about treatment procedures.
- Interact with patients pleasantly and positively and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Maintain patient information secure and confidential.
- Provide treatments to patients as per Physician’s orders.
- Monitor patient progress and update to Physician on a regular basis.
- Operate medical instruments and equipment effectively to ensure patient safety.
- Stay abreast with the latest developments in the nursing field.
- Diploma or degree in Nursing
- Must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Relevant working experience of 2 years minimally in a hospital setting is preferred
- Experience in the specialized area would be an added advantage
- Interested in Multi-Disciplinary ward setting such as Paediatric, Medical & Surgical, O&G, Oncology etc
- Willing to work on 3 shifts/ 6 days including weekends & PH.