Our client is a leading company in the eldercare services sector with various nursing homes, day care and home care services. They are looking for SNB enrolled and staff nurses to join their fast expanding company.
The Staff Nurse plays a central role in providing nursing care to residents in the nursing home. You will be responsible for supervision, training and development of subordinates and actively participate in quality improvement efforts. Other duties includes preparation and assisting in clinical task, documentation, records co-ordination and updates on changes in residents' conditions and needs.
- Utilize clinical judgement, critical thinking and evidence based care (research based) in the delivery of resident care
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to deliver coordinated and holistic care
- Coordinate continuity of care throughout hospitalization and transition to home/community
- Act as a liaison between residents, care givers and multi-discipline healthcare professionals and communicate effectively on the care plan and discharge planning
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to junior nurses (EN, HCA, CA & Therapy Assistant)
- Contribute In-service Education program
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Valid Practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- Valid BCLs certification
- Preferably Registered Nurse with2-3 years in nursing home / Geriatric ward
- East, Singapore
- West, Singapore
Interested candidates can apply via our website or alternatively drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org