An established Nursing Home Organization is looking for an SNB registered Staff Nurse to manage the Care Centre and to lead a team of Nursing Aides and Health Care Assistants.
- Provide Centre-based Nursing and Nursing Assessment and management.
- Implement nursing interventions as outlined in the care plan and carry out nursing procedures according to the care needs of the client
- Provide nursing services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills (delegating the basic nursing care to the Nursing Aides)
- Co-ordinate with other team members and updating them of the changes in the client’s condition and needs
- Prepare clinical documentation, monitor outcomes of services and perform escalation of cases if there is a need for more acute management of clients
- Provide ongoing support and education to the caregiver, client and family
- Provide supervision to Nursing Aides and Healthcare Assistants when they are performing nursing care duties
- Facilitate activities that contribute to the improvement of the quality of client care and support care integration
- Provide monthly updates to Centre Manager regarding centre-based nursing service
- Diploma/Degree in nursing
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in clinical areas such as acute or community hospital
- Experience in community care provision is an advantage