A reputable Healthcare provider is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their home providing shelter to the intellectually disabled individuals. The ideal candidate should have a passion & love to work with intellectually disabled individuals.
Salary: up to $3500
No night shift - 2 shift work (7 am - 3 pm/ 1 30 pm - 9 30 pm)
Guaranteed AWS, Performance bonus, Mid-year/Year-end bonus & annual increment!
Permanent/ Full-time position!
AL - 14 (SN)/ 18 (SSN)
- Provide soft and delicate nursing care to all residents.
- Attend & carry out routine procedures for new admissions and discharge.
- Supervise and guide the work of Enrolled Nurses /Nursing Aides.
- Packing and administering of medications.
- Attendcase conferences and conduct assessments.
- Monitor and observe meal routines and conduct inspection rounds.
- Arrange escorts for daily medical appointments.
- Maintain timely & accurate documentation such as IMR/RMR.
- Handle Board of Visitors / Doctors / Auditors and Family members.
- Professional conduct and care management.
- Healthandprogressupdates when necessary.
- Ensure SOP complianceandMOH guidelines.
- Timely order of medical supplies.
- Work closely with therapies and Case Management team.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Nursing Manager /Superintendent.
- Applicants must be willing to work on 2 shifts (NO NIGHT SHIFT)
- Newly qualified staff Nurses are welcome
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Additional experience with cross-functional/ multi-disciplinary teams will be an added advantage