Job Description HeaderOur client who is a recognized care provider is looking to bring onboard Staff Nurses to join the team. Candidates with no experience are welcome as long as they have SNB Licence.
Job Description Body
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse as part of the care team, include the following:-
- Assist plan, implement and review nursing care and service delivery to residents
- Pack and serve medication and update medication chart
- Conduct rounds to ensure residents are well and safe. Report any abnormality for immediate/timely treatment and follow up on the progress of resident
- Assist in Doctor’s rounds and in treatments and examinations of residents, if applicable
- Identify problems related to illness and decline in functional and cognitive abilities, and advocate early medical attention.
- Incident reporting and assessment for the recommendation of preventive measures
- Supervision of care team in the day-to-day delivery of care within the ward
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs and regulatory standards relating to a resident case
- Case reviews and completion of Mortality Review Form
- Assist in reviewing RAF, Fall Risk, Restraints of residents
- Maintain accurate documentation of care as required by the Company’s quality procedures and guidelines
- Participate in orientation and in-service education programmes and supervise the care under his / her charge as required
- Participate in any and all activities related to the smooth running of ward/unit.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Preferably Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board with at least 2 years of clinical experience
- Highly motivated, ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work 12hr day and night rotating shift