Be part of our client’s exceptional team that marks a new era for cosmetic surgery and apply now as a Senior/Staff Nurse – Operating Theatre. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified nurse to join their specialist team.
Our client is looking for committed and motivated Senior/Staff Nurses to provide operating theatre assistance to the Medical Director. Successful candidates will be required to provide quality nursing care to patients and demonstrate good service behaviour consistently. Specific requirements for theatre nurses include:
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by Nursing Officers and Medical Director
- Communicates and discusses patients’ progress and response to treatment with Medical Director, nursing and allied health colleagues involved in the patient care
- Follows-up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans
- Assesses patients’ needs on admission and daily throughout their recovery room stay
- Plans and implements care according to the assessed needs
- Support Medical Director in patients’ reviews
- Support Medical Director in purchasing medicines and keep track of medication cost for Clinic Manager
- Coordinate essential clinic needs pertaining to medicine and surgery equipment’s
- Perform roles, such as a scrub nurse or ward nurse and put OT SOP documents in place
- Cover Nurse Manager during her absence.
- Taking review photos and surgery photos and transferring of photos to cloud drive
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as a Registered Nurse with minimum requirement of Advance Diploma in Nursing and is currently registered with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Candidate should possess relevant experience in their preferred area; specifically in operating rooms as a scrub nurse.
- Applicants must have relevant work experience or relevant post basic certification.
- Enjoy fast paced working environment and possess good team spirit
- Office hours; 5.5 days’ work week
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer an enviable commencing salary package and benefits.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and please feel free to forward this ad to any of your friends, who may be interested in this role. Should you wish to obtain further information about this exciting opportunity we recommend you to call in to our Singapore office on +65 6547 4194.
EA License No: 14C7048CEI Reg No: R1109147