Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for Senior/Staff Nurses for their different inpatient wards.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working within the medical/surgical ward.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
As a Staff Nurse, you will:
- join a team of well-trained professional staff to administer personalized and quality person-centered care in the inpatient wards.
- provide professional nursing care, educate patients and their family and perform related duties as required.
- supervise and coach a team of nurses to provide optimal care and service to patients.
- be provided with opportunities for training and development.
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have relevant working experience or relevant post-basic certification for senior positions.
- Able to work 3-rotating shifts and weekends.
- Fresh nursing graduates from local tertiary institutions will be also considered