Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for Senior/Staff Nurses for their Endoscopy department.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working within the endoscopy department.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
- Office hours! Mon - Fri only!!
The ideal candidate would have good knowledge of the endoscopic equipment.
- Assess, plan, implement & evaluate patients during pre, intra & post endoscopy.
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the endoscopy department.
- Must have relevant post-basic certification for senior positions.
- Office Hours - Mon to Fri
- Fresh nursing graduates from local tertiary institutions will be also considered