Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for Senior/Staff Nurses for their Day Surgery units.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Scrub Nurse.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
- Office Hours! Mon to Fri & alternate Saturdays!!
- Provide safe pre and post-operative delivery of patients at all times
- Provide and input accurate information under the nursing care and operating theatre record
- Prepare and check that anesthetic equipment are ready for anesthesia procedures in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Able to demonstrate good and competent clinical skills, knowledge and critical thinking in the delivery of quality nursing skills.
- To assist in the implementation of the AU nursing standard and procedures
- Ensure staff awareness of and adherence to OT safety procedures
- Carries out scrub nurse responsibilities in accordance with the procedure
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the OT department
- Able to work alternate Saturdays
- Fresh nursing graduates from local tertiary institutions will be also considered