Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for Senior/Staff Nurses for their Accident & Emergency department.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working within the A&E department.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
- Appropriate & prompt management of the trauma patients.
- Prompt assessment of the condition and immediate management.
- Assist the doctors in carrying out needed treatments.
- Prompt arrangement for shifting of the patient to the relevant department.
- Maintain proper reports and records.
- Supervision of works of nursing assistants & other junior staff.
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the A&E department
- Must have relevant post-basic certification for senior positions.
- Able to work 3-rotating shifts and weekends, preferably.
- Fresh nursing graduates from local tertiary institutions will be also considered