A reputable semi-gov't brand is looking to bring onboard SNB registered Senior/Staff Nurses to come and join the team.
The Staff Nurse plays a central role in providing nursing care to residents in the nursing home.
You will be responsible for supervision, training and development of subordinates and actively participate in quality improvement efforts.
Other duties include preparation and assisting in clinical task, documentation, records co-ordination and updates on changes in residents conditions and needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize clinical judgement, critical thinking and evidence-based care (research-based) in the delivery of resident care
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to deliver coordinated and holistic care
- Coordinate continuity of care throughout hospitalization and transition to home/community
- Act as a liaison between residents, caregivers and multi-discipline healthcare professionals and communicate effectively on the care plan and discharge planning
- Provide clinical guidance and direction to junior nurses (EN, HCA, CA & Therapy Assistant)
- Contribute In-service Education program
- Assist Senior Staff Nurses with inventories and management of supplies, equipment and furniture
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Valid Practicing certificate issued by the SNB
- Valid BCLs certification
- Preferably Registered Nurse with two / three years in Nursing home / Geriatric ward