You will be reporting directly to the manager of the Day Rehab Centre. Patients of the rehab center are generally elderly people, mostly dementia patients.
- Assess all the patients including dementia patients
- Compose a care plan
- Implement evidence-based interventions and reviews
- Conduct training of Therapy Assistant and care staff periodically
- Quality improvement works and other administrative duties assigned by the Rehab Head/ Manager.
- Degree/Diploma Physiotherapy
- Full registration with AHPC
- At least 2 years of experience in dementia management and geriatric rehabilitation or mental health background
- Cheerful disposition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills