Our client, a well known private organization for the disabled adult & elderly population is looking for a suitable Senior/Occupational Therapist to join them.
Excellent remuneration and benefits!
Career development opportunities!
Work in community settings!
- Assess functional (physical, cognitive and psychological) status and needs of clientswith physical limitations resulting from stroke, traumatic brain injury, amputation and various neuromuscular conditions
- Plan and conduct evidence-based and client-centred interventions (individual sessions, job task simulations, work conditioning & hardening) in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with a dynamicmulti-disciplinary team to provide clinically effective service to achieve client's health and vocational goals
- Educate clients’ families and employers about how to accommodate and support clients in their rehabilitation
- Be involved infieldwork involving home and worksite visits to support clients’ transition into employment and the community.
- Candidates interested to assist the disabled to return to working will have added advantage. Support and trainings will be provided.
- A recognized degree in Occupational Therapy
- Preferably 3 years of work experience in a hospital setting with experience in working with adults with neurological conditions (Stroke and TBI)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team and independently