Our client, having multiple Day Rehab Centers (government-supported) across Singapore is looking for a Senior/Occupational Therapist to join them.
Location - West/Central
Excellent remuneration with AWS/PB/VB.
AL - 21 days
- Plan and run the rehab therapy services in the Senior Care Centre [in coordination with the Centre Manager and Senior Occupational Therapist.
- Conduct assessments for SCC clients during admission and periodic reviews.
- Institute an appropriate and effective client therapy treatment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions with the SCC care team.
- Contribute to the formulation and follow-up of clients' Individual Care Plan [ICP] to ensureholistic health and care coverage.
- Plan and conduct group therapy program and activities for daycare clients.
- Review and revise the program schedule when necessary to enhance the quality of the therapyprogram.
- Take charge of proper documentation of therapy records.
- Understanddementia issuesand knowhow tomanage clientswhodisplaybehavioral problems [associated with the onset of dementia].
- Interact to foster close and warm relationships with clients' families and caregivers, andto exhibit with sincerity the care and respect of clients.
- Take charge of other duties which the Centre Manager may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Qualified and registered with AHPC [Allied Health Professions Council].
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare institution;
- Preference for a candidate with working experience in a community setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to interact with frail seniors.