Our client, a reputable Elder Care Provider is looking for a Senior Nurse Manager to join them.
- Career progression to ADON
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- AL 21 days
Lead the team to provide safe, high quality, efficient & cost-effective care to residents & their families.
1. Oversee the team of registered & enrolled nurses, nursing aides, healthcare assistants & healthcare attendants. This may include oversight of multi-disciplinary care providers such as occupational therapists, physiotherapists, medical social workers & others.
Quality & Patient Safety
2. Responsible for compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by MOH and SNB.
3. Lead quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensures quality audits are planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas for corrective improvements.
4. Promote evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
5. Ensure written policies & procedures & work processes are available and up to date to guide the nursing care delivery.
6. Ensure the smooth transition of residents from acute to chronic care and back to the community, where possible.
7. Direct care of the residents to ensure compliance of standards
8. Ensure appropriate skills mix and adequate manpower resourcing for all shifts and types of services.
9. Direct and facilitate staff development, skills, and competency upgrading through various opportunities. These may include formal education, in-house training or approved online learning programmes.
10. Guide oorientation/ induction programmes & preceptorship for all new staff.
11. Support the ADON in nursing home management & deputizes in his/ her absence.
12. Undertake any other duties assigned by the ADON.
- Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- At least 4 years of clinical or management experience as a Nurse Manager preferably from the ILTC setting.
- Registered with SNB
- BCLS certified