Our client’s Clinical Services department is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who are highly motivated and seeking for a fulfilling career as a Resident Physician - Ophthalmology and to contribute to overall patient care and experience everything that Singapore has to offer.
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily running of clinics and any other ad-hoc duties assigned by his/her Supervisor or Head of Department.
An ideal candidate must be eligible for Conditional Registration with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and meet to the requirements below.
- Basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act
- Must have a Fellowship from the UK / Ireland (FRCOphth, FCOphth, FRCS in Ophthalmology) if basic degree is NOT on the list of registrable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- Must be in active clinical practice and have at least 3 years of clinical Ophthalmology practice experience post-housemanship / internship
- Highly adaptive and possess leadership qualities, as well as high interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Willing to travel locally within the different centres in Singapore
- Must be able to do calls
- Please note that this role does not have surgical privileges
For more information on Singapore Medical Registration, please log on to Singapore Medical Council.
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive salary package. Generally, this includes Housing Allowance, Specialist Allowance, One-time Relocation Assistance and medical benefits.
Please forward your CV and your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to obtain further information about this exciting opportunity we recommend you to call our office at +65 6547 4194.
EA License No: 14C7048
CEI Reg No: R1109147