Reporting to the General Manager and Chief Operating Officer (GM & COO), you will head and ensure the efficient operation of the daily activities of all the services under the 24-Hour Family Clinic, which offers the following services:
- General practice / Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Services
Detailed Job Responsibilities
- Plan and organize medical manpower coverage to ensure continuous 24-Hour service provision.
- Provide oversight on the quality of care rendered by the medical team (including locums) to ensure the delivery of consistent, safe and cost-effective care.
- Work with the Resident Doctors and nursing team to manage the 24-Hours Family Clinic as a Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
- Actively promoting clinically relevant services to patients and corporate clients to ensure optimal revenue workload / activity to meet quality objectives and targets.
- Oversee the professional development and training needs of all staff in the Department, and the development of relevant policies, standards and protocols to enhance effective care delivery.
- Apart from the management and administrative duties, you will also attend to patients to deliver consistent, reliable clinical and service quality of the highest standards.
- Assist the GM & COO in all Medical Affairs matters, as and when needed, and any other duties as and when assigned.
- A recognized Medical Degree and fully registered with Singapore Medical Council (SMC)
- Minimum 5 years of clinical practical in general or family medicine
- At least 3 years of experiences managing a clinic or department, including overseeing the operations, resourcing and profit & loss (P&L) matters
- Candidate with Post-Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine or trained in O&G or Paediatrics cases will have strong advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.