Our Private Hospital client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for ER/ICU & CCU Nurses!! Upon being shortlisted, immediate interviews with hospital. They provide an attractive salary, benefits and environment.
The roles are as follows but not limited to:
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
- Housing Provided
- Transportation allowance provided if candidates are staying out
- Insurance provided
- Annual leaves of 35 days
- Yearly flight tickets provided
- 2 years renewable contract
We guarantee a fast interview process!!