About the Organization:
Our client a reputable publicly listed healthcare chain is looking for a R1 AHPC Licensed Radiographer to join them.
• Take and process X-ray and / or ultrasound images,
• Responsible for filing total management of X-ray and ultrasound, equipment, material, documents, records, premises and incidentals,
• Perform maintenance duties which include regular cleaning and upkeep of X-ray and ultrasound equipment, liaising with designated contractors for period servicing etc
• Perform administrative duties such as reception & registration, process flow, record keeping, answering phone calls, appointment scheduling, simple dispensing etc,
• Assist Doctors & Nurses in clinical matters, procedures, investigations, health/medical screenings & examinations etc,
• Sterilize equipment,
• Create and maintain reports (daily, weekly and monthly),
• Responsible for clinic housekeeping,
• Establishing good rapport and better relationships with patients and corporate clients and following up on their requirements,
• Monitoring and follow up on investigations, X rays, ultrasound, medical reports and client requests
• Minimum a diploma or degree in Medical Imaging/ radiography or equivalent
• Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) registration & R1 license
• Candidate with relevant working experience would be an added advantage.
• Compassionate and good patient care
• Good team player
• Service-oriented with good listening skills
• Attention to details.
• Experience in handling.
- X-Ray Machine
- Mammogram Machine
- Bone Densitometry Machine
- Ultrasound Machine
- 5.5 days work week, no shift & office hours, every sunday off
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Payouts
- Annual Leave 16 days
- 13 Month Bonus