As domain expert
1. Assessment - Systematic assessment of Residents, Day CareElders, Early Stage and Young-Onset Dementia in which the care centered on the whole person with functional and cognitive abilities as fundamental to empower Person with dementia to live well
2. Sense-making of info - to measure impacts, for continuous improvement to enhance the quality of interventions and eventually develop good practices.
3. Cognition & Exercise - Implement, build on and co-create scalable and sustainable evidence-based Fun and Fit ( F&F ) programmes in and outside the Lodge focusing on functional and cognitive stimulation
4. Build capability - Build capability and supervision of Physio-therapy Aides and Exercise Therapists in planning and implementation with continuous review of evidence-based F&F programmes.
5. Champion for safe care - Creating a culture of safe care by conducting in-house training programs at regular intervals, conduct an unannounced audit to assess the application of learning and do bedside teaching on
·Transfer and lifting
·Wheel chair mobility
·Safe use of equipment
6. As a multi-disciplinary Team in Integrated Person-centred Care – contribute systemically to enhance understanding of PWD as a person and his or her potential.
1. 2 to 4 years of clinical experience as a Physiotherapist, especially with the elderly population.
2. Passionate in integrated Person-centred dementia care
3. Interested in growing as a dementia specialist
4.Visionary and ability to build ground up knowledge
5. Fully registered and licensed to practice as a physiotherapist in Singapore.