Our reputable Nursing Home client in the North is looking for a Physiotherapist to join them.
Basic Salary: S$3500 - S$5000, guaranteed AWS.
AL - 18 to 21 days
5 days of work, office hours.
- Perform assessment of clients’ physical mobility and falls risk.
- Develop and implement care plans for clients and their care-givers with other clinical staff.
- Provide appropriate physiotherapy interventions based on the assessment of clients.
- Conduct functional mobility training, including the prescription and use of appropriate mobility/walking aids.
- Plan, implement and evaluate individual and group physical activity and exercise programs.
- Conduct and/or supervise group therapy and exercises for the clients.
- Conduct education and training for care-givers.
- Maintain close communication with the caregivers on the client’s progress in the center.
- Conduct in-service and on-the-job training sessions for staff and volunteers.
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience
- Interested in rehabilitative and geriatric care and enjoys working with the elderly