Our client, who is a well-known Private Healthcare provider is looking for qualified, geriatric experienced Physiotherapists to join their DRC units.
5 days work, office hours.
Excellent remuneration with AWS, PB, VB & other benefits provided.
Work life balanced ensured!
- Provide quality and professional physiotherapy services in assigned caseloads.
- Review treatment when goals have been achieved or become unrealistic
- Re-assess periodically and determine future management
- Re-assess immediately if clients have a change in condition eg. falls, stroke
- Provide coverage of service to assigned centers.
- Liaise with relevant agencies relating to physiotherapy.
- Manage day rehab center operation in terms of rehab schedule management, manpower management, rehab equipment management by delegation and working with other staff as a team.
- Organize caseload coverage.
- Supervise therapy associates/assistants.
- Document and report incident when necessary.
- Maintain a neat and tidy workplace.
- Participate in departmental in-service training.
- Involve in in-service education for other professionals and students.
- Teach and supervise PT students in their clinical placements.
- Give talks/ lectures when necessary.
- Involve in Quality Improvement/ Research projects.
- Ensure clients’ safety at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of rosters, reports and statistics as required.
- Assist in identifying problem areas, recommend and implement improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain all equipment and ensure their safety usage
- Participate in ad-hoc projects of the centers
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy from an accredited institution.
- Full/Restricted AHPC registration.
- Experience in handling geriatric patients.
- Pleasant & cheerful personality.