Apply now as a Palliative Care Resident Physician and join the facility that constantly strives for quality and stresses on continuous improvements and excellence in patient care and services.
The Resident Physician will be directly involved in the care of patients in In-patient, Homecare or Daycare setting. You will report to the Consultant Physician and work in the context of an interdisciplinary team of nurses, allied healthcare staff and volunteers. Working hours are office hours with on-calls.
An ideal candidate must be eligible for Conditional Registration with the Singapore Medical Council and meet to the requirements below.
- Basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act
- Must have at least 3-5 years of clinical experience post Housemanship/Internship
- Must have membership from the UK (MRCP, UK) if your basic degree is NOT on the list of registerable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- M.Med (S'pore) is highly preferred
- Prior training and work experience in palliative and hospice care will be an added advantage
- Possess leadership qualities, as well as high interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Ability to speak any of the local languages will be highly preferred
For more information on Singapore Medical Registration, please log on to Singapore Medical Council.
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive salary package. Generally, this includes your handphone allowance, clinical allowance, annual bonuses and medical benefits.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and please feel free to forward this ad to any of your friends, who may be interested in this role. Should you wish to obtain further information about this exciting opportunity we recommend you to call in to our Singapore office on +65 6547 4194.
EA License No: 14C7048
CEI reg No: R1109147