Our client a private Orthopaedic clinic located in Central, Singapore is looking for an experienced Clinic Manager to join their team.
Roles & Responsibilty
- Supervise a team of clinic staff.
- Plan and maintain roster of operations staff and ensure follow through of cases.
- Overall in charge of facility management and office supplies management.- In charge of all insurance and legal cases.
- Identify patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and other persons to understand /improve service requirements.
- Maintain operations guidelines by initiating, coordinating, writing, enforcing and updating policies and procedures.
- Handle escalated patient feedback and complaints.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures.- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable, reconciliation of daily revenue collection and banking in of revenue earned.
- Liaise with third party vendors like the Hospitals, Insurance companies etc regarding accounts payable and receivable and charges.
1) 23 -25 Days Annual Leave
2) 5.5 Day, Office Hours
3) Performance and 13-month bonuses