Our clients, a reputable organization for the autistic population is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their therapy services team.
- 5 days work
- Excellent remuneration with AWS, PB & mid-year bonus.
● Liaises with the Head of Therapy Services to ensure the provision of Occupational Therapy service delivery.
● Participate in admissions interview of potential residents for the organization.
● Accurately assess and identify individual needs of the residents and Day Activity Centre (DAC) clients in relation to their occupational performance in Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Community Living Skills (CLS) domains.
● Render therapy sessions to clients of the residents and DAC clients
● Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team in case management.
● Maintain therapy documentations according to Allied-health Professions Council (Singapore) and funding agency(s) guidelines
● Develop and/or support programme(s) that enhance the quality of therapy services provided
● Responsible for clinical supervision of OTs/ OTAs using evidence-based competency frameworks.
● Supervise AHPC conditional or temporary registration occupational therapist, as and when necessary
● Provide consultation and training to resident care staff, coaches and any other stakeholders
● Perform administrative duties such as liaison with vendors providing goods and services related to the occupational therapy scope of work
● Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
● Possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college/ university
● Full registration and valid practicing certificate (PC) from Allied-health Professions Council (Singapore)
● Must have at least 3 years of clinical practice experience
● Experience in working with people with ASD will be an advantage
● Leadership experience in managing therapy teams will be an advantage