Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for a Nurse Manager for their Specialist Outpatient Clinic.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working within a similar setting.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
• Oversees and be responsible for the daily operations of the clinics
• Lead and manage the clinical staffs in delivering excellent clinical and service qualities
• Implement strategies and workplans to optimize the clinical care
• Evaluate and plan the objectives accordingly the operational and financial aspects/targets
• Evaluate and improve the work processes and practices
• Evaluate and implement nursing / operational strategies to deliver optimal clinical care
• Promote teamwork and provide leadership under the direction of the director and senior Nurse Manager
• Plan and set nursing goals and objectives in consultation with the clinical team
• Conduct patient and staff rounds to promote satisfaction levels
• Demonstrate leadership in the recruitment and development of nursing in partnership with the healthcare team.
• Ensure the clinical policies and standard of procedure are in line
• Participate in the operational and training budgets
• Plan and participate in emergency plans
• At least Degree in Nursing
• Preferably with Advance Diploma / Post Basic Cert
• Valid Singapore Nursing Board license
• Relevant experience
• Experience in managing clinic operations will be advantageous.