Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for Nurse Manager/ Nurse Clinician for their Major Operating Theatre.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working as an NM/NC/ANM/ANC within the OT department.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
- Office hours! Mon - Fri!! (Monthly 1 Saturday (half day) will be working)
• Perform over all management of the operating department - staff & supplies.
• Overseeing peri-operative nurses
• Planning of staff rosters and training.
• Communicate unit nursing standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensure accurate understanding of OT team and requirements.
• Review and implement relevant nursing policies and procedures & ensure adequate supplies with proper budgeting.
• Foster strong relationship with the nursing team, patients and public
• Provide professional advice in nursing practice expertise
• Implement proper discharge planning
• Act as a mentor in the proficiency of clinical nursing
• Assessing of nurses competencies
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Hold a valid registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing educational qualification.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an ANM/ANC/NM/NC with the OT department.
- Must have relevant post-basic certification.
- Office hours (8am to 5.30pm / 8am to 6pm)
- On-call duty(If on-call that week, will require to work Sat (8am-12pm) either once a week or once in 2 months)