Our client,King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh is coming down for a Delegation Interview this 23rd August 2019!
- Nicu, Picu, General Icu, Cardiac Icu, Renal Dialysis,Medical Surgical
(Adult/Peadiatric), Oncology & Hematology, Neurology, Dental Care,
OR Nurse, Sleep Disorders, Quality Nurse, Home Health Care.
Assist with the provision of nursing care for patients. Duties will include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leaders in the development of the strategic plan for Nursing and the application in sphere of responsibility
• Participate in the development of clinical operational plans with clinical leaders and ensure implementation within area of responsibility.
• Participate in the annual budget development process and take responsibility for implementation and achievement of optimal fiscal performance.
• Monitor monthly and year to date unit performance to budget and identifies plans to mitigate financial and operational risks.
• Identify Nurse-sensitive indicators and quality outcomes appropriate to area and lead their achievement.
• Monitor patient outcomes to ensure appropriate patient care and patient safety in line with the International Patient Safety Goals.
• Ensure staff receive appropriate training and can demonstrate identified skills to provide optimal patient care.
• Foster the development of effective interdisciplinary teams to enhance coordination and delivery of patient care.
• Develop departmental staffing schedules and unit guidelines in conjunction with staff that facilitate the provision of safe patient care and operational requirements
• Provide opportunities for continuing staff education and training as required to enhance patient care.
• Develop and implement a consistent and successful communication model with staff using appropriate tools to enhance employee engagement, fulfillment, and satisfaction.
• Participate in the Nurse Manager rota for patient flow and bed management.