Our client, a fully government-run acute setting, is looking for a Nurse Manager to join their Day Surgery department.
The ideal candidate would be SNB registered and have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Attractive remuneration package with AWS, PB and other benefits (medical/dental etc)
- AL 21 days and above
- Fixed work location
- Mon to Fri & alternate Saturdays (office hours)!!!
Oversee the entire activities of the day surgery department in terms of staffing, stock management & involve in key decision makings for the department.
• Evaluate and implement nursing / operational strategies to deliver optimal clinical care
• Promote teamwork and provide leadership under the direction of the director and senior Nurse Manager.
• Plan and set nursing goals and objectives in consultation with the clinical team
• Conduct patient and staff rounds to promote satisfaction levels
• Demonstrate leadership in the recruitment and development of nursing in partnership with the healthcare team
• Ensure the clinical policies and standard of procedure are in line
• Participate in the operational and training budgets
• Plan and participate in emergency plan.
• Proven track record in leadership
• SNB Registered
• Strong team player
- Relevant experience as an NM preferably diabetes trained.
- Willing to work on alternate Saturdays