A Recognized brand of Nursing Home Organization is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager to join and lead the Nursing team.
Reporting to the Group Chief of Nursing, the Nurse Manager may be assigned responsibilities which include the following:
1) Ensure compliance with existing and enhanced regulatory and licensing requirements.
2) Oversee the efficient and safe day-to-day operations within nursing homes as well as monitor and enforce compliance to operational SOP and policies.
3) Track and review Nursing key performance indicators and continuously identify areas of improvements and gaps.
4) Lead and/or participate in various quality and continuous improvement projects to improve care standards.
5) Collaborate with other members of the care team to provide and achieve the best outcomes for residents.
6)Manpower budget planning and control.
7) Participate in recruitment. selection. orientation. training and performance management of care staff.
8) Oversee, track and report on status and progress of projects assigned that could involve the setting up of new facilities. work processes or programmes.
9) Researching and drawing up proposals for management review.
10) Involvement in other areas of the company’s business as necessary from time to time.
- Possess a degree or diploma in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 5 to 10 years of clinical with management experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Thrives in a face-paced environment with constant deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and a team player.