Job description for Enrolled Nurse
Looking for independent & self-motivated nurses with a passion for mobile medical (house calls) services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties such as telephone triaging of medical cases to ensure suitability of house call service
- Take charge of coordinating care with other healthcare professionals
- Perform general nursing duties for house call visits
- Ensure delivery of safe & competent nursing care in compliance with nursing standards of practice
- Ensure proper & accurate registration of patients in the electronic medical records
- Assisting and chaperoning doctors during home medical consultations and clinical procedures
- Assisting in health promotion, health screening and counselling services
- Ensuring an adequate supply of medications and medical equipment for home visits
- Demonstrates flexible work style with the willingness to learn & problem-solving skills
- Ensure patient satisfaction through excellent service & nursing delivery
Common nursing procedure for EN:
1.) Simple wound dressing
2.) Administering of Fleet enema and suppositories.
3.) Collection of urine or stool sample for laboratory testing
4.) Basic physical assessment (E.g. Parameters taking)
- Fast Growing Company with good career opportunities
- Class 3/3A - minimum one-year driving experience.
- Registered Nurse ($3k to $3.2k) - Minimum two years experience
- Enrolled Nurse ($2.4K to $2.7K) - Minimum two years experience
- Salary is negotiable depending on years of experience
- Registered with SNB
- 5 Days Work Week - 1 weekday off and 1 weekend off
- Night time standby for activation once a week. (Off in Lieu will be given)
- Morning Shift - 8 am to 5.30 pm
- Afternoon Shift - 1 pm to 10.30 pm
- (There will be 1-hour lunch break in between)
- General Medical / General Surgical / Home Care Experience
- Annual Leave 14 days
- The annual leave will be increased and adjusted accordingly depending on the length of employment in the company.
- Performance Bonus will also be given based on company overall performance.