Our client, a reputable Healthcare organization in the east is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join them.
- 5 days work, office hours
- Good remuneration with AWS & other benefits
- Provide social casework management, conducting psychosocial and financial assessment, counseling and recommending appropriate intervention in the management of patient care
- Facilitate discharge care planning
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and facilitate family conferences
- Network with relevant organizations, social service agencies and individuals to activate social and financial resources to meet patient’s needs
- Conduct home-visits and run therapeutic patient/caregiver group program
- Degree in Social Work or Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work preferably with experience in a healthcare setting
- Must be a team player who enjoys both hospital and community setting
- Compassionate, responsible, positive, dedicated, diligent and independent
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interest in working with the elderly
- Proficiency in English and Dialects to communicate with the elderly.