Manager (Projects), Ops Medicine
In this role, you will provide project management, operations and administrative support to the Division of Medicine* The projects include hospital-wide transformational, innovation and quality improvement initiatives across outpatient clinics, as well as the establishment of new clinical services ranging from services in the acute hospital setting to shared care models with primary and community partners. In addition, you will helm secretariat roles for assigned committees related to the projects undertaken by the department.
The scope includes working closely with clinical, nursing, facilities and other operational stakeholders on the ground to take the project(s) through from planning, financial and budgetary assessment, approval to execution, while providing timely status updates along the way.
Although this is a supervisory role where planning and management of stakeholders (clinicians, nurses and operations staff) is essential, you will be expected to demonstrate good knowledge and mastery of project management, operational excellence, financial planning, workflow design, data collection, reporting and analysis in order to provide guidance to your team.
*These include, but are not limited to: General Medicine, Psychological Medicine, Endocrinology, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Cardiology and Renal Medicine.
· Good Bachelor's degree from any discipline, with at least 8-10 years of industry experience in an acute public hospital or healthcare institution
· More than 5-8 years of experience in leading and managing teams
· Experience with practical aspects of project management involving operational technology systems in a healthcare organisation is an added advantage.
· Good team collaboration skills and able to work with multiple stakeholders (clinical healthcare professionals, IT vendors, finance etc) across different domains.
· Organised, meticulous individual with good project management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile to see things through.
· Excellent written (paper-writing and minute-taking) and verbal communication skills (English)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.