If you are a highly trained General Medicine Resident Physician who is competent, independent and with a passion to serve, an outstanding healthcare facility in Singapore wants you to join their professional team.
An ideal candidate must be eligible for Conditional Registration with the Singapore Medical Council and meet to the requirements below.
- Basic medical degree from a university / medical school listed in the Second Schedule of the Medical Registration Act
- Must have at least 3-5 years of clinical experience post Housemanship/Internship
- Must have membership from the UK (MRCP, UK) if your basic degree is NOT on the list of registerable qualifications recognized by the SMC.
- M.Med (S'pore) is highly preferred
- Highly adaptive, possess high interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Must be an excellent team member
- Able to work shift and do calls
For more information on Singapore Medical Registration, please log on to Singapore Medical Council.
Compensation & Benefits
Our clients offer a competitive salary package. Generally, this includes Housing Allowance, Specialist Allowance, One-time Relocation Assistance and medical benefits.
Please forward your CV and your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish to obtain further information about this exciting opportunity we recommend you to call our office at +65 6547 4194.
EA License No: 14C7048
CEI reg No: R1109147