Our Private Hospital client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for Director of Nursing (There are 3 locations)!! Upon being shortlisted, immediate interviews with hospital. They provide attractive salary, benefits and environment.
The roles are as follows but not limited to:
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
- Housing Provided (Family Villa)
- Transportation allowance provided if candidates are staying out
- Insurance provided for employee, 1 spouse and 2 children below 18 years old
- Annual leaves of 40 days
- Yearly flight tickets provided
- Authorized dependents for 1 spouse and 2 children below 18 years old
- 2 years renewable contract
We guarantee a fast interview process!!