We are looking for experienced Customer Service Executives to provide information and quality service to all patients to ensure that they have a comfortable experience.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent eye for detail, great communication and interpersonal skills, a compassionate attitude and must be able to work well with others in a team.
Key focuses and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional service with a smile and maintaining appropriate
level of eye contact when interacting with patients.
- Practice active listening and render appropriate support to patients
during their visit.
- Establish rapport with patients to enhance patient’s return rate.
levelof tidiness and cleanliness of the clinic,
front desk and waiting lounge.
explanationof payment details and information of
relevant subsidy options to patients.
- Schedule appropriate appointments according to dentists’ and patients’
preferences and availability.
- Send out appointment reminders and handle patients’ SMS replies in a
- Conduct follow-ups with inactive patients.
- Assist with patients’ queries about dental services and treatment fees.
- Ensure of patients pre
and andfollow up with
patient accordingly. Report any abnormalities to Operations Manager
- Gather patient’s feedback and provide constructive suggestion to Operations
- Assist dental surgeons in practices
- Assist in preparing, sterilising of dental instruments and environment
pre and post procedures. Complies with work safety regulations in the handling
of dental instruments and equipment.
· At least Secondary School/N level or equivalent
· Preferably Certificate in Health Care Assistance Course
· Preferably with some working experience in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical
Support & Assistant or Equivalent industry.
· Proficient in the various payment methods available in the clinic.
· Proficient in the various subsidy and claim options on treatments (ie:
CHAS, PG, Child, Medisave)