Our client who is a private healthcare provider, having clinics islandwide is looking for a Clinic Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a clinic assistant and is familiar with the clinic administration process.
Basic salary - up to $2500
6 days work (Sunday Off)
Location - North
- To assist Clinic Manager in her responsibility towards the overall performance of the clinic with support from the Operation Department.
- Over-all incharge of day to day operation of the Clinic and report to the Clinic Manager accordingly.
- Perform front desk duties – attending to patients’ registration, crowd control, answering of phone-calls for appointments, questions and answers and assist doctor’s needs.
- Treatment – rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First-aid and triage patients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment. Stocktaking and ordering of stocks.
- Helps to plan and monitor overall running of the clinic when needed.
- Handling of accounts and administrations.
- Maintenance of the clinic’s cleanliness and appearance.
- To coordinate with the supplier/contractor to ensure smooth operation on site.
- At least 5 years of experience as a clinic assistant.
- Familiar with the clinic administration process'.
- Cheerful Personality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to serve clients who can communicate in Mandarin only
- Open to working 6 days.