Our Private Hospital client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for Charge Nurses!! Upon being shortlisted, immediate interviews with hospital. They provide attractive salary, benefits and environment.
The roles are as follows but not limited to:
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Housing Provided
- Transportation allowance provided if candidates are staying out
- Insurance provided for employee
- Annual leaves of 35 days
- Yearly flight tickets provided
- 2 years renewable contract
We guarantee a fast interview process!!