Our client - a VWO, is looking for an Assistant nurse manager to join their team.
- Attractive Salary with AWS and other bonuses
- 5.5 days, office hours
- Central location
• Evaluate and implement nursing/ operational strategies to deliver optimal clinical care.
• Promote teamwork and provide leadership under the direction of Head of Home.
• Plan and set nursing goals and objectives in consultation with the MDR team.
• Conduct patient and staff rounds to promote satisfaction levels.
• Demonstrate leadership in the recruitment and development of nursing in partnership with the healthcare team.
• Ensure the clinical policies and standard of procedure are in line.
• Participate in operational and training budgets.
• Plan and participate in emergency plans.
• At least a Degree in Nursing
• Preferably with Advance Diploma/ Post Basic Cert
• Valid Singapore Nursing Board license
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Acute Setting