Asst / Manager, Operations (AMK Specialist Centre)
You will provide Clinical Operations Support and Service Management across a few clinical disciplines (e.g. Endocrinology, Ophthalmology and Allied Health) for the Specialist Outpatient Clinic ambulatory Specialist Centre at Ang Mo Kio. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that will work closely with the Clinical HODs and key stakeholders to plan, develop and implement new care models and clinical services in the ambulatory care and community setting to improve patients’ access to care and clinical outcomes. This will require knowledge in project management, operational excellence, financial planning and budgeting, workflow design, data collection, reporting and analysis.
In addition, you will also be required to coordinate or resolve service management issues with stakeholders, AMK community stakeholders or third-party vendors on behalf of the AMK Specialist Centre, such as but not limited to facilities/infrastructure matters, patient queries, IT issues on an ad-hoc basis.
This position will be physically based at the AMK Specialist Centre with occasional travelling (reimbursement provided) when required.
Candidates with previous supervisory experience will be considered for the senior position of Assistant Manager/ Manager.
- Good Bachelor's degree in any discipline with relevant industry experience, preferably in healthcare administration or specialist clinic operations - at least 2 - 4 years of experience for the Executive position and at least 5 - 8 years of industry experience for the Assistant/Manager positions
- Organised, meticulous individual with good project management skills
- Affable personality with ability to work in a team and build relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Good communication skills, and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to see things through
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent written skills (English), oral communications and presentation skills